Here are some Shop Hop tips
1) It looks like it’s going to be hot, so wear loose, comfortable clothes and comfortable shoes.
2) Many of the stores will provide refreshments, but you might want to bring along a water bottle so you can stay hydrated.
3) Be sure to bring your passport AND your vinyl tote bag with you to all the stores. Both of these items are required!
4) It’s likely to be crowded, so I’d recommend that you don’t carry any other large bags, purses or totes with you into the stores.
5) Empty your vinyl tote bag before you enter each store so that it can be used as a shopping bag. You may want to keep a separate tote in the car to unload your previous purchases.
6) Be patient. We have a large number of shoppers coming thru in 3 days, so you may have to wait your turn for Make & Takes or to check out. Remember, we’re all small businesses; many of us will be bringing in additional help for the Shop Hop, but it still may be slow going at the busiest times.
7) Speaking of busiest times – people tend to start at the further out stores (Harrisonville & Topeka), then work their way to the middle. That means the “middle” stores (IPR & Vintage In KC) tend to get slammed early to mid afternoon. Just something to keep in mind.
8) Have FUN!
*We have stocked the store chock full of the latest and greatest items for you.
*We also have lots of “Sweet Treats” for you to munch on while shopping or waiting for a place at the Make-N-Take tables.
*We will be having hourly drawings for door prizes and be sure to check out our Grand Prize for us here at Vintage In KC. For every $10 spent (pre-tax, no clearance and after discount) you will get a ticket into the Grand Prize drawing.
*For those of you not participating in the Shop Hop, we will have extra Make-N-Take kits for you to make (room permitting) or take with you.
I look forward to seeing everyone!
Let’s have some fun!
Be sure to check out this Facebook Live Video that shows new product and pictures of the store